Owner & Trainer Del Mar Access Policy
Posted on July 9, 2021 by TOC Admin
Leave a Comment
July 9, 2021
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club (DMTC) is excited to welcome back
horsemen and horsewomen for our 2021 summer meet. DMTC’s reopening guidelines were developed
to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone involved with racing at
Del Mar. These policies and procedures
Frontside Access – Races
- A CHRB Owner’s or Trainer’s license or CATO pass is required for entry to the facility.
- For accommodating non-licensed guests, please contact the Racing Office for parking and seating. No guests will be permitted to park or enter the facility without a ticket.
- Parking passes can be acquired by contacting the Racing Office. A CHRB Owner’s or Trainer’s license may be used for parking through July 25, 2021.
- For seating requests, please contact the Racing Office: 858-792-4230, Sandy King firstname.lastname@example.org or Vicki Layne email@example.com.
- While we will do our best to accommodate all seating requests, preference will be given to owners with a horse entered on race day.
- For Owner/Trainer parking passes and other needs, the front-side Racing Office will open on Friday, July 9.
- The horsemen’s lounge will be open and will require a reservation through the Racing Office.
Frontside Access – Morning Training
- A CHRB Owner’s License is required for entry
to the facility.
- CHRB licensed owners and up to three (3)
guests per license are permitted to attend morning workouts.
- An Owner/Trainer parking pass or CHRB license
is required for parking.
- A CHRB Owner’s License is required to enter
- Up to three (3) guests may enter with each
licensed owner; however they MUST be accompanied by the owner at all times – No
- All individuals will be required to sign in.
- Owners and guests must arrive together and
check in at the validation/verification area(s) located at main stable gate and
- Owner’s CHRB license will be verified and validated,
each guest will receive a guest card with the appropriate validation.
- ALL owners and guests must present proof of
vaccination or negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours of initial
- CHRB licensed Owners will be allowed in the
- Guests allowed when accompanied by CHRB
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to
wear masks when in close proximity to others.
- Capacity limits may apply.
- CHRB licensed Owners (with the winning horse) and guest(s) may come to Winner’s Circle for win photo.
- Capacity limits will apply.
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear masks when in close proximity to others