Owner & Trainer Del Mar Access Policy
July 9, 2021
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club (DMTC) is excited to welcome back
horsemen and horsewomen for our 2021 summer meet. DMTC’s reopening guidelines were developed
to provide a safe and secure environment for everyone involved with racing at
Del Mar. These policies and procedures
Frontside Access – Races
- A CHRB Owner’s or Trainer’s license or CATO pass is required for entry to the facility.
- For accommodating non-licensed guests, please contact the Racing Office for parking and seating. No guests will be permitted to park or enter the facility without a ticket.
- Parking passes can be acquired by contacting the Racing Office. A CHRB Owner’s or Trainer’s license may be used for parking through July 25, 2021.
- For seating requests, please contact the Racing Office: 858-792-4230, Sandy King email@example.com or Vicki Layne firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While we will do our best to accommodate all seating requests, preference will be given to owners with a horse entered on race day.
- For Owner/Trainer parking passes and other needs, the front-side Racing Office will open on Friday, July 9.
- The horsemen’s lounge will be open and will require a reservation through the Racing Office.
Frontside Access – Morning Training
- A CHRB Owner’s License is required for entry
to the facility.
- CHRB licensed owners and up to three (3)
guests per license are permitted to attend morning workouts.
- An Owner/Trainer parking pass or CHRB license
is required for parking.
- A CHRB Owner’s License is required to enter
- Up to three (3) guests may enter with each
licensed owner; however they MUST be accompanied by the owner at all times – No
- All individuals will be required to sign in.
- Owners and guests must arrive together and
check in at the validation/verification area(s) located at main stable gate and
- Owner’s CHRB license will be verified and validated,
each guest will receive a guest card with the appropriate validation.
- ALL owners and guests must present proof of
vaccination or negative COVID-19 test that was taken within 72 hours of initial
- CHRB licensed Owners will be allowed in the
- Guests allowed when accompanied by CHRB
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to
wear masks when in close proximity to others.
- Capacity limits may apply.
- CHRB licensed Owners (with the winning horse) and guest(s) may come to Winner’s Circle for win photo.
- Capacity limits will apply.
- Unvaccinated individuals are encouraged to wear masks when in close proximity to others